Dealsonav.com is committed to providing a professional and pleasant service experience to all its customers and we have a very transparent and customer-friendly policy on refunds and cancellation of any order. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. If you are not happy with our services or with the product so you can cancel the order or return the order at any point in time (within 15 days after delivery). Our objective is to make the computing Experience simple and secure.
Kindly contact us if you have any problems with our services or with the product. we will work on your request as soon as possible.
All our products are covered by a money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the services or there is a problem with a product, you have to report it within 48 hours, and our Customer Service Team / Sales Team will look into the matter and then will take an appropriate decision, and we will get back to you within 3 to 5 business days with the full details of the refund.
Our Billing Team contacts you before proceeding with the refund. we would be accepting the request and refunding the customer’s money to the same customer’s bank account or credit card or pay pal account which was used at that time of purchase. All refunds would be credited to the customer account within 7-10 working days after acceptance of the Refund Request.
- dealsonav.com accepts returns for up to 15 days on products. Product Warranty is the responsibility of the manufacturer unless otherwise specified. Please contact us for Manufacturer Contact Information
- Replacement within: 15 days
- Restocking Fee for products without defect: 15.00%
All returns must include the following or they will be declined and returned back to you at your cost:
- Receipt or Proof of Purchase.
- Original UPC should be on the product and on the retail package.
- All accessories, manuals, warranty cards, etc should be there.
- No physical damage.
- Valid RMA number for the correct product and order.
At dealsonav.com, we contribute a great customer packaging experience. One of the biggest dares in e-commerce packaging is planning it to be as compact as possible while securing that products arrive fully undamaged. We take feedback from our customers to get new ways to improve manufacturer packaging on items we sell and innovate the packaging we use in our fulfillment centers under our hamper-free packaging. Basically, our aim is to reduce the amount of packaging required while securing products arrive at our customers undamaged. If you get a damaged product, please let us know about your experience. We will utilize that knowledge and talk with the vendor and if require we’ll work to enhance the packaging and maybe restrict the item from sale until a packaging change, it is all to ensure that we are giving great customer service.
If you want your order quickly, We can do that but at an additional cost and you have to send us a special email with your order number
For items that are in stock, your items ship as they become available. You can write an email if you want to receive some items quickly.
The number of shipments we make for your order is dependent upon the location
Place an Order with Guaranteed Delivery
Place your order through dealsonav.com Shopping Cart to receive it with the guaranteed delivery.
To place an order with guaranteed delivery:
- Add the qualifying item to your Shopping Cart and proceed to checkout.
- Choose an eligible shipping address within the United States
- When available, select the guaranteed shipping option shown on the checkout page and your delivery date will state “guaranteed” and be displayed on the final page before you place the order.
- There are also delivery charges depending on the location.
- Pay using your credit card or debit card.
- After the payment, you will receive a confirmation email
- Canceling orders, combining orders, or changing your shipping address or shipping options after you place the order might affect your eligibility for guaranteed delivery.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, buy a product, and fill out a form, Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
For our internal monitoring of the quality of service, your calls may be recorded. This would be explicitly told to you and you are at liberty to disconnect the call and request for a call that may not be recorded.
COOKIES & PASSIVE DATA COLLECTION
IP Addresses also help us diagnose network congestion, and problems with our servers and otherwise assist in the administration and delivery of the Service to our Users.
Your personal data may be used for:
- Enable you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services and engage in offered activities
Do we share your data?
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We may share certain personal data (as described below) with:
- Selected partners performing services on our behalf.
We may share some of your personal data, such as your address or phone number with certain selected partners to enable them to contact you on our behalf of products.
- Lastly, we may share your personal data:
when necessary to deliver the product you require such as with a payment card provider who we use to process your credit card transaction;
- when authorized by law or necessary to comply with a valid legal process;
- when required to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, including the security of our products.
- when necessary to protect the personal safety, property, or other rights of the public, Company or its customers or employees, or In connection with a sale of all or part of our business.
Your rights over your data
You have the right to ask us about the personal data we process about you, the purpose and nature of the processing, and to provide information with who we share it.
You have the right to request that we update, correct, or delete your personal data at any time. Unless you request us to delete your data, please note that we may keep your personal data for one year after you stop being a customer (but we typically keep your personal data no longer than is reasonably necessary given the purposes for which the data was collected).
You have the right to expect us to protect your personal data and keep it safe. We work hard to protect our security products and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the information we hold. In particular:
- We limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, and work to ensure that anyone with whom we share such information treats that information with the privacy and security it deserves; and
- We have put in place industry-accepted physical, technical, and administrative practices to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Dealsonav.com SERVICES PROVIDERS
dealsonav.com does not disclose Personal Data to third parties, except to process credit card information for orders. However, at a future time, dealsonav.com may need to provide users’ Personal Data to other third parties to deliver specific services to the user (such as hosting services or support services). These third parties will be required to adhere to Safe Harbor Privacy Principles or at a minimum dealsonav.com will require the third party to certify they follow privacy protection equal to DataAlign’s. Users will also be provided with a mechanism to opt out of having their Personal Data viewed by such third parties.
dealsonav.com does not disclose Personal Data unless disclosure is necessary to comply with an enforceable government request such as a warrant.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
In the event of a change in ownership, or a direct merger or acquisition with another entity, we reserve the right to transfer all of dealsonav.com User information, including Personal Data, to a separate entity. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you (by posting on our website or an email to the email address you provide when you register) of any change in ownership, merger, or acquisition of dealsonav.com assets by a third party, and you may choose to modify any of your registration information at that time.
dealsonav.com uses industry-standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected by dealsonav.com in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, dealsonav.com cannot guarantee complete security. Further, while we take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “crackers” from obtaining this information.
You may, at any time, choose to correct or update the information you have submitted to dealsonav.com by updating your account on our website.
If you cancel your account, your Personal Data and other information may be retained in our archive or backup records.